JustKeele'nTime

Thursday, April 19, 2012

6 Months !?!

Oh my word , I cannot believe how fast time has gone! Sweet baby Kinlee has been a true joy in our life. She is such a happy baby , it really doesn't take much to make this girl smile. She is rolling all over the place and jibber jabbing the whole time, Damon calls her Taz . She will give kisses(she gives me zerberts or Raspberries as some call it ) which i just love!She also  will sing with Damon as he plays the guitar :) She is at such a fun age! So curious about everything that is around her she wants to touch and slobber on everything she can get her hands on!
     I wanted to share this cute video to show just how fun she is. we took this video at her 6 month mark she is almost 7 now . I am just a bit behind on posting but i hope you enjoy!!!
Yes as you can see she has us wrapped around her little finger... and I wouldn't have it any other way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home